Aliens have been meddling again, meaning that Earthfall: Alien Horde, the 4 player co-op Nintendo Switch exclusive, has been moved from October 11, 2019 to October 29, 2019.
The game is a unique version of the original Earthtfall which arrived last year for PC and consoles and sees you team up with up to 3 other human players online to take on the aliens in a thrilling adventure.
- A Horde of Content — 15 unique locations, including 11 campaign chapters, 5 invasion maps, and tons of unlockable items!
- Hardcore Co-op — Drop in, drop out and engage in classic four-player co-operative gunplay inspired by the greatest co-op shooters of our time. Now with local co-op, in addition to online play.
- Death from Above — Fight the horde, a procedurally generated alien menace that makes every gameplay session tense, exciting, fresh, and utterly lethal.
- Well-armed Allies — Become one of four story-driven characters and battle through an alien-infested plot while utilizing advanced weaponry and printable guns.
- Constructible Defenses – Strategically place barricades that electrify or set the alien scourge afire. Deploy automatic sentries to create the perfect alien killing zones or set up mounted turrets to achieve firepower superiority.