General Gaming Chat Thread

Posts Forums Gaming Chat General Gaming Chat Thread

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  David Neilson 11 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Jon Wilson

General Gaming Chat Thread.

Post anything you want about anything related to gaming. Any platform, any game, anything you like.

No rules, but let’s try to be nice.

David Neilson
    Participant

My general gaming thoughts of the moment:

1. Forza Horizon 3 is looking impressive going by the demo. Not often I spend a couple of hours on a demo.

2. Bioshock Collection coming this week – can’t see a great deal of difference in the comparison videos but I can’t resist a return to Rapture.

3. Folders on PS4 at last. Still hate the Xbox One UI though.

Jon Wilson

My general gaming thoughts of the moment:

1. As much as I have enjoyed CoD over the past two years it is time for a change. In terms of a like-for-like swap I will be trying out Titanfall 2.

2. Battlefield is back. I might leave it a week to see what the servers are like though.

3. The Last Guardian has been postponed (again) until December. No big deal. It’s been 7 years already. Another few weeks won’t hurt.

Paul Byron
      Keymaster

Forza Horizon 3 is my next gaming moment, though Recore might also be an option.

Who else played Grow Up? Thought it was a great sequel.

David Neilson
    Participant

I was all set to buy Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 but thankfully I tried the demo first. I’m not sure they could have bettered DX + or whatever it was called but this one doesn’t quite feel right to me. Bumping off ghosts and not dying just isn’t Pac-Man.

@jon… I’m not really one for online gaming but even I enjoyed the first Titanfall and I spent a fair bit of time on it. Possibly a big part of that was that I wasn’t getting annihilated like I do on COD or Battlefield.

@Paul… I never got on with the control scheme in Grow Home. I need to go back and try again one day as it is a game I really wanted to like.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.