Activision have announced a new collection of all the Destiny content so far and the forthcoming Rise of Iron campaign for PS4 and Xbox One
Destiny – The Collection contains every release from the award-winning first-person shooter franchise to date. Aside from the main game, it features the excellent The Taken King add-on which improved many aspects of the game for existing players when first released, the two expansions; The House of Wolves and The Dark Below and the new Rise of Iron campaign.
Destiny: Rise of Iron is an all-new campaign story and location to explore in this large expansion to Destiny universe releasing September 20th, 2016 alongside Destiny – The Collection. The wall which stood for centuries along the southern border of Old Russia has collapsed, a battle-scorched reminder that our enemies still seek to destroy us all. Fallen mutants now scavenge the tombs of the Golden Age, and the plague they have unearthed in the wastes is more dangerous than even they understand. Join Lord Saladin. Journey into The Plaguelands. Learn the fate of the Iron Lords and stop the growing threat before it is too late.
Destiny: Rise of Iron also includes:
• Level 40 Character boost to bring your Guardian’s level up to Rise of Iron
• New Strike and redesigned fan-favorite Strikes
• New six-player Raid
• New enemy faction
• New competitive maps and a new 6v6 mode, Supremacy
• More quests, weapons, armor, and gear to earn
• Light Level increase
• Players who preorder will receive an Iron Gjallarhorn, featuring distinct black and-silver visuals. Those that pre-order digitally or at select retailers will also receive the Iron Gjallarwing Sparrow.