After thrilling Switch gamers with Gear.Club and it’s sequel, Eden Games and Microids will soon take Switch players even further in the racing world, thanks to Gear.Club Unlimited 2 Porsche Edition.
Eager to discover what to expect with this upcoming addition to the franchise? You’ll find a huge playground with more than 250 races and of course the opportunity to drive more Porsche models in breathtaking environments!
Gear.Club Unlimited 2 Porsche Edition will be available November 14, 2019 on Nintendo Switch.
In addition to the 3 Porsches already available in Gear.Club Unlimited 2, this new game will feature 3 new models:
• 718 Type 982 Cayman GT4
• 911 Type 992 Carrera
• 911 Turbo Type 930
It will be possible for players to unlock these three cars by competing in the brand-new Porsche Series! These championships will be offered in three different series:
– Series 1: the player will be loaned the « 718 Type 982 Cayman GT4 » car and will win it by finishing at the first place of the series.
– Series 2: the player will be loaned the « 911 Type 992 Carrera » car and will win it by finishing at the first place of the series.
– Series 3: the player will be loaned a Porsche car already present in the initial game and will win the « 911 Turbo Type 930 » by finishing at the first place of the series.
Owners of Gear.Club Unlimited 2 game will be able to purchase the content of the Porsche Edition on the Nintendo eShop.
New content will be added in Gear.Club Unlimited 2 :
- A new campaign mode: the « Porsche Series » and its seasonal Flow
- Mythical Porsche cars from the famous German manufacturer playable in all game modes
- All Gear.Club Unlimited 2’s DLCs
DLC contents :
- Arrows Pack
- Ford Mustang GT 2015 Police
- Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione Ahoy
- Jaguar F-Type R Elite GTS
- Stickers Board “Arrows”
- Checker Pack
- BMW M4 Coupe Wave
- Dodge Challenger Menthol Green
- Lotus Exige S English Racing
- Stickers Board “Checker”
- Hazard Pack
- Dodge Challenger Sheriff
- BMW Z4 Rodster Red Camo
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Coupé Paint Stroke
- Sticker Board “Hazard”
- Wings Pack
- BMW M4 Coupé Loyal 1
- Dodge Challenger Ignition
- Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione Ottanta
- Sticker Board “Wings”
- Free Pack
- Dodge Challenger Shark Fin
- Ford Mustang GT 2015 GT 300