Gone North Games are bringing space to Goat Simulator in their Waste of Space expansion today.
The game add-on spoofs space games and movies, as well as crowdfunding campaigns.
Joining the space ships and lazer beams bandwagon, Goat Simulator will release a brand new expansion titled Waste of Space on the 26th of May. In Waste of Space, you get to beat or trick people into crowdfunding you their hard-earned money, and then spend it on your own dreams of being a space McGyver in space or whatever space nerds do instead of huffing paint in their underwear like normal people.
Here are the features:
· Visit space today or get old waiting for that other space game that you already paid for
· Crowdfund a space colony and get other people to pay for it and do all the work!
· Endless space full of planets to visit. but seriously it would take forever to go there so why bother
· There is one planet nearby though. Go to that one
· Fly and shoot stuff in space, because nobody makes games about flying and shooting in space anymore
· Learn how to be a real bridge commander like that spock dude from mars or whatever
· The biggest map in goat simulator history, filled to the brim with all kinds of crazy
· No crew member will be left unromanced
The game is listed for release on 26th May, though the Steam store doesn’t have a listing for it as yet.