Brazilian developer AQUIRIS has announced a new Senna Forever expansion for its hit arcade racer Horizon Chase, available on October 20th on console and PC.
The expansion focuses on the great racing champion and will be available on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PC via Steam and Epic Store for USD $5.99, as well as on iOS and Android devices for USD $4.99.
This expansion pays a very special homage to the legendary driver Ayrton Senna, debuting an entirely new set of cars, tracks, and features inspired by Senna’s career. Thanks to the partnership and support of Senna Brands, part of the profits obtained with the licensing of Senna Forever will be dedicated to support the Ayrton Senna’s Institute educational programs.
SENNA FOREVER EXPANSION FEATURES
– Single Player Career Mode: Follow the steps of the legendary Brazilian driver through five nostalgic chapters.
– Brand new first-person view (Senna Forever-specific): Feel the heat of the moment from the inside of a cockpit.
– New race strategies mechanics (Senna Forever-specific): Make tough choices and choose your car setup considering each race track and weather conditions.
– 130 Senna’s Marks on Career Mode: Pursue them to achieve the driver’s outstanding historical performance.
– Championship Mode with 18 different teams to choose from and more than 30 cars to unlock: Dominate the world circuit racing through its three different categories.
– Play alone or with up to 4 local players: Experience unique runs on each Championship with the unpredictability of randomized weathers, tracks and competitors (the multiplayer mode won’t be available in the mobile versions of the expansion).