Odders Lab have prepared the pumpkins and brought out the trick or treat with their latest update for OhShape, the VR rhythm exercise game on Oculus and Steam VR.
For Halloween the lobby screen of OhShape is covered with bats and ghosts, there are pumpkin coins everywhere and the red walls are marked by scary skulls!
But there is more than jump scares in this update! Here is a list of the awesome permanent features added to the game:
– Stage 1 renovated, check it out!
– Friends Leaderboard
– Player stats panel
– Sparks FX for the hands on the dodge walls
– Improvements on the custom songs screen: added a reload button and new UI
– Improvements on the “small room” mode
– Remove HUD option
– Oculus’ Mix Reality Capture integrated in options
– Found some bugs, and got rid of them