Pinokl Games & tinyBuild have announced that Party Hard 2, the sequel to the hit party stopping top down slasher game, will hit consoles on 8th September.
Preorder is already available for Nintendo Switch and Xbox One, with the PlayStation 4 version available on release date.
About Party Hard 2:
It’s 3am and you just want to get some sleep. Welcome back to Party Hard! Stop parties using hundreds of new ways, incidentally destroy a drug syndicate, and save the Earth from an alien invasion. May the chickens be with you!
- Dozens of new traps including combos: use different substances that react with each other. Why not set a chain reaction with water and electricity?
- 4 playable characters with entirely unique play styles, stats, and abilities!
- 14 sprawling levels featuring 2 boss fights
- 27-track OST
- Brand new crafting system and dozens of items to combine: why not a lighter and a can of gasoline? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Interact with NPCs: get an NPC drunk, bribe punks, or make someone pee their pants in fear!
- Different objectives that match your playstyle! It’s your call if you want to choose only objective-sensitive non-civilian targets. Killing everyone works, too. Your playstyle may affect the progression of the game, specifically unlockables.
- An intriguing story of vengeance and redemption. Yes, with a twist and a fugitive circus bear.