Two Tribes have announced that Toki Tori 2+: Nintendo Switch Edition has arrived in the eShop today.
Toki Tori has come full circle back to Nintendo after the cute yellow chick first appeared in 2001 on Game Boy Color.
In the new game you can explore an enthralling forest island, learn magical songs and interact with the local wildlife to solve environmental puzzles.
Toki Tori 2+’s ingenious game design requires just two moves: whistle and stomp. It’s super accessible, yet it builds up to incredible complexity later on.
There’s a ton to do, too. After puzzle-solving your way to five Ancient Frogs and saving the island from a strange pollution, you can still find 100s of golden wings, snap dozens of creature pictures and go Achievement hunting.
Toki Tori 2+ is better than ever on Nintendo Switch, with lots of gameplay tweaks and even some new secrets and puzzle solutions. Plus, you can now create checkpoints wherever you like, allowing for easy experimentation.
- A unique take on the Metroidvania formula
- Follow the path, or stray off-road and tackle the expert puzzles
- Whistle magical songs to rewind, fast-travel and more
- Snap dozens of Tokidex creature pictures
Better than ever on Nintendo Switch:
- Tweaked gameplay, new secrets and solutions
- Buttery smooth graphics at 60 fps
- Featuring in-game Achievements
- HD Rumble support
- Video capture support
Toki Tori 2+: Nintendo Switch Edition is available on the eShop for a limited-time introduction price of 9.99 $/€. On March 9th, the price returns to 14.99. So grab it now!