Sony have confirmed that the latest title in their Gran Turismo series, Gran Turismo Sport, will be launching on October 18th.
A trailer shows of a small part of the gameplay on offer and more information on the many features included in Gran Turismo Sport, including the campaign mode, various creative tools, as well as a full reveal on all the cars and tracks will be released shortly.
Gran Turismo Sport is available to pre-order now from both PlayStation Store and retailers across Europe.
There will be 6 different editions of the game offering various additional content;
- Gran Turismo Sport Collector’s Edition
- Gran Turismo Sport Steel Book Edition
- Gran Turismo Sport Day 1 Edition
- Gran Turismo Sport Digital Deluxe Edition
- Gran Turismo Sport Digital Edition
The Collector’s Edition is pretty impressive, with an Apex art book and 18 DLC cars.
For more information on the special editions, check out the Gran Turismo website.