NZXT today announces the N7 Z390, its newest motherboard designed around Intel’s Z390 chipset and supporting the latest Intel 9th Gen CPUs. With the new N7 everything you need to build a stunning and powerful gaming PC is available right out-of-the-box.
All the essentials are included, along with built-in wireless and Bluetooth connectivity, digital fan control, and HUE 2 integrated RGB lighting channels. Get the N7 into your build even faster with an integrated rear I/O shield. The N7’s signature all-metal motherboard cover returns to perfectly match the color and finish of your case, creating a visually seamless backdrop for your components. Additionally, NZXT’s CAM software gives you full control over your system’s lighting, cooling, and performance straight from your desktop.
“Our goal with the newest N7 is to deliver everything you need to build a powerful gaming PC with ease,” says Johnny Hou, NZXT’s founder and CEO. “By listening to the community’s feedback on the N7 Z370 launched earlier this year, we were able to add many new features to make PC building and gaming a more accessible and enjoyable experience. The N7 Z390 is the next step on this journey and we are excited for people looking to build extraordinary PCs with the N7.”
N7 Z390 Exclusive Features
- CAM-powered features simplify setup and control of RGB lighting and fans
- HUE 2 digital RGB lighting control: advanced lighting with numerous presets and custom modes
- GRID+ digital fan control: convenient fan profiles within CAM for eight independent fan channels
- Clean customization: all-metal cover available in black and white, and heatsink covers available in a glossy blue, red, or purple finish to color coordinate any build
- Integrated rear I/O shield and efficient layout ensures straightforward and optimal setup with easy upgradeability
- Adaptive Noise Reduction optimizes cooling and noise balance for best gaming comfort
- Designed with Intel® Z390 Express Chipset
- Compatible with Intel® 8th/9th Generation Core™ i9, Core™ i7, Core™ i5, and Core™ i3 processors
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 Gigabit* wireless connectivity and Bluetooth V5
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Two M.2 connectors for storage devices
- Multi-GPU support with AMD CrossFireX™ Technology
- Supports memory speeds of up to 3866+ MHz and Intel® XMP 2.0
- 8-channel high-definition audio
The the N7 Z390 Motherboard will be available for an MSRP of £279.99 Inc Vat in December.