Yomuneco Inc. today announced its 2020 content roadmap for rogue-lite VR game SWORDS of GARGANTUA.
The updates include a new big update to an adventure mode, Ooparts Labyrinth, a new “Mod Mode” where players can edit in-game content and Player versus Player (PvP) battle mode, DUELS of GARGANTUA.
Below is the tentative schedule of updates for 2020:
- Mod Mode Alpha: Using the Mod.io platform, PC-based players will receive special access to modify in-game parameters, such as speed and strength, as well as create custom waves to challenge their fighting skills. (Quest coming later)
- Lounge: A new area for up to 10 warriors to socialize after a long day of killing giants.
- Tesseract Abyss PlayStation VR release: Now available on all major VR platforms, SWORDS of GARGANTUA
- Player versus Player (PvP): DUELS of GARGANTUA beta test. Enter the online arena and take on other VR combatants.
- Mod Mode customization: Import fan-made weapon and character models and utilize them in epic battles against the Gargantua. (Useable in Mod Mode only)
Fall (Largest Update of 2020)
SWORDS of GARGANTUA: OOParts Labyrinth
Up to four players will infiltrate the labyrinth and explore in a quest to collect the hidden Ooparts. Ooparts give you the means to fight off a BRAND-NEW BOSS and enemies. Survive the labyrinth with new ranged attacks like magic and bows in this new major update.
Swords of Gargantua is available now on the Oculus Store for Oculus Quest and Rift S and on Steam for PCVR.